.

.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

 Jakarta, May 25th 2016
Attention To: Human Capital Division
PT. XXX
Jl. YYY


Dear Sir/Madam,
I am interested and motivated in applying application for any position according to my educational background. It is an honour for me to be part of PT. XXX’s staff.

My name is Widiani Larasati, 23 years old and single, completed my S1 degree from Universitas Trilogi on April 2016, majored in Management studies. My specialization is in Financial Planning. I have good motivation for progress and growing, eager to learn, and can work with a team (team work) or by myself. Beside that, I posses adequate computer skill and have a good command of both spoken and written English. My experience as a telemarketer executive at university once a year for 5 years has enriched my knowledge in marketing and improved my communication skill. I’ve been interning at LAZ Al-Hakim PT. Sucofindo Persero as an accounting administrator since April 2016. With my qualifications, I’m confident that I will be able to contribute effectively to your company.

For your further consideration, I enclose my:
1.      Copy of Bachelor Degree (S-1) Certificate and Academic Transcript.
2.      Curriculum Vitae.
3.      Copy of Job Certificate from Universitas Trilogi.
4.      Copy of KTP.
5.      Recent photograph with size of 4x6 cm.

I would gladly welcome an opportunity to have an interview with you at your convenience. I’m looking forward to hearing from you in the near future. Thank you for your attention and consideration.


Yours Sincerely,

                                                             
                                                                                                                                              Widiani Larasati, S.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment